Talent Acquisition & development Manager
Group Director of Human Resources
• Drive end-to-end talent processes to include, talent acquisition, assessment of talent and organization capability, personal development plan, career review & succession planning
• Develop and execute a strategic and effective recruiting program (internal & external) which includes efficient operations and delivery of the right candidates needed by the company.
• Utilize and put in place various sourcing strategies that drive targeted and diverse candidate pipelines
• Contribute to design, build and implement a talent development program that provides the opportunity for career growth as the organization grows
• Work to integrate Talent Strategy processes & programs with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development to enhance succession planning, leadership bench strength, and diverse critical talent pipelines.
• Perform individual career interview, talent review, and succession planning for employees up to manager level.
• Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of talent and management/leadership development programs and processes to improve the depth, quality, and engagement of talent across the organization
• Support and continuously improve processes and tools in the area of Performance Management. Includes goal setting, development planning and strategic use of the feedback for development purposes.
• Assess training needs (from performance review PDP) and contribute to the development of training programs
• Master degree or equivalent: min 5 years of study.
• Major: Human Resources, Business Administration or related majors.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Language: fluent English in both spoken and writing.
• Advanced management skills, including demonstrable high levels of persuasiveness, negotiation skills, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience in the multicultural organization in Asia is a plus.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Seniority: a minimum 05 years of post-graduate experience.
• Management Experience: a minimum of 03 years’ experience managing teams.