Senior Site Engineer MEP
• Provide support for the functional area of the project within which they are allocated, or for the project team as a whole, as required by the structure of the project team.
• Lead site meetings in respect to services with both client and contractors where applicable
• Review and comment on drawing specifications and any other documents that may required for the project.
• Review and approval of all submissions specific to discipline, prior to issue and sign off by line manager where applicable.
• Assist with the development of the inspection process for the MEPF works at site.
• Carry out inspections based upon site specific requirements as directed by the line manager. Or QA/QC process as required for the project.
• Record accurate inspections carried out in line with the site documents.
• Advise line manager and record where applicable any works not carried out in accordance with the drawings and specifications,
• Where applicable provide suggestions or observations in respect to the element of the works.
• Assist with the H&S at site and advise line manager of any infringements.
• Review and comment in respect to As Built Drawings, and operations manuals.
• Assist where required in the development of the commissioning procedures that are required for the project.
• Monitor and advise line manager of all of the works within their specific area of concern.
• Any other duties that may be assigned as part of the construction works.
Licensed Mechanical/ Electrical engineer
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in engineering or equivalent work experience (supervisor level)
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames on occasion.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collate materials into a template report.
- Demonstrate previous ability to manage engineers in a site environment
- Advanced organizational skills
- Working knowledge of software Excel Autocad & word.
- Team player and able to adapt to changes within the construction process
- Fluency in written and spoken English is preferred.
- Experience in construction management consultancy services in industrial & high rise projects
- Age ranges from 28-35 years old
- Willing to be assigned all over the country
- Teamwork player and willing to work with demanding/ challenging projects
- Willing to work with the direction of superiors
- Possesses good moral character
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 8+ years experience in construction/site environment. Including main contractor and consultancy